Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

bunnyofdoom posted:

Sounds like they need a refresher course on starship design

I love Starfighters of Adumar. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

AndyElusive posted:

Even the way that Ugnaught died from the AT-DP was comical.

I honestly thought that was one of the darkest part of the episodes. It was black humor, of course, but seeing the guy run towards freedom just to be blasted was a shock. And then Ezra just gives a flippant "sorry that he died" comment later.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

I do like how Hobbie is still ever the pessimist. Just need to bring in Tycho and Janson now and my dreams of young Rogue Squadron can be true.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Oh poo poo, I completely missed those references. Guess I gotta see the film again! :haw: (I really liked it)

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Spent my quiet Easter binging through the second half of Season 3 and drat, I love this show so much. I had to do a double take when Mon Mothma talked about the massacre at Ghorman. Was that from the d6 source books? I first read about it in the official strategy guide for X-Wing,and pulled it out to see if there were any similarities, and it even talks about Mothma uniting various cells after the incident.

EDIT: Also the Kenobi/Maul duel owned, and I love the music in the series. The final escape in the finale had some really drat good music.

PunkBoy fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Apr 16, 2017

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Catching up on the thread, and the B-Wing/Rocketeer connection is fantastic stuff. :aaa:

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Along with Rogue/Wraith Squadron, give me a spiritual successor to Starfighters of Adumar starring Poe Dameron and Black Squadron.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

I think I heard Sam Witwer as Maul is the Battlefront 2 demo at the EA E3 conference. Would be sweet if we got Rebels characters as hero units.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

GLOSS posted:

Only if Chopper is the hero unit.

Of course. He's the most OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

I kinda wish we were still dealing with the Sith Holocron so this would work better

Star Wars Rebels Season 4: Doki Doki Holocron Club

Alternatively,

Star Wars Rebels Season 4: The finale didn't scare me then. It does now.

• Locked thread