Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
Seasons gonna own. Looking forward to chop owning, thrawn owning the rebels and ezra inevitably loving up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
Regarding clone wars, you can totally skip that 4-part droid arc. Rebels episodes may be slow sometimes, but they're far better than that lovely arc.

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
Episode was alright, the kid was annoying as hell. Worth it for that shot of the light cruiser emerging from the smoke though, god drat that was cool.

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
gently caress yes!!! My favorite tie design is canon!

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
That opening shot on that planet, god drat. I didn't realize it was animation for a split second, it was so good.

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
A show right after ROTJ would be pretty awesome. They could start season one with the Ssi-ruuk.

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
Getting out of Lothal was the best thing they could've done. If they had stuck around lothal for two more seasons doing heists and staying with the same people, I would've abandoned the show. It's great seeing all these new people and cool planets. If we hadn't left lothal, we wouldn't have gotten that fantastic Moriban episode, or the episode where Zeb finds the new home planet.

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
When are we getting our drat tie defenders? I've been waiting all season to watch one wreck poo poo.

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
You didn't enjoy Y-wings owning the poo poo out of a star destroyer in Rogue One? Or bombing the hell out of a space station?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
The only episodes to skip for TCW are those lovely 4-parter droid episodes. Skip to the final five minutes of that arc to watch that bitching explosion, but that's about it.

• Locked thread