Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Ah sweet the Season 3 opener was added to the Season 2 pass I had bought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Covok posted:

The Clone Ward TV series is canon and he was in that.

He was also one of the main characters of the book Dark Disciple.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqCYb3fmgEI

Kanan going full on Blind Master with his training.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Speaking of cross appearances. I'm pretty sure that's Gold Leader standing next to Mon Mothma.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

OhFunny posted:

Speaking of cross appearances. I'm pretty sure that's Gold Leader standing next to Mon Mothma.

Ya it definitively looks like Gold Leader to me.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Speaking of the formation of the Rebel Alliance. I thought the progression shown has been good.

We start Season 1 with a small cell on one world. With one member in contact with a source that has ties to other cells. With another cell, Phoenix Squadron, coming to save the day in the finale.

Season 2 we see the Lothal rebels join with Phoenix Squadron. Which receives covet material assistance from Bail Organa, who helping fund and direct the various rebel cells, and provided some help to Cham Syndulla's resistance.

Season 3 is where we see the Rebel Alliance finally come together with the presence of a Rebel Command to coordinate the cells. It tasks Phoenix Squadron with stealing Y-wings to give to General Jan Dodonna's unit and to rescue Saw Gerrera's Partisans on Geonosis. This episode is where I'd say things truly move from local cells waging their own insurgencies to the beginnings of a full galaxy wide civil war, which kicks off in Rogue One, as they pool their strength.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

I wonder if we'll have an episode concurrent with Rogue One from the Ghost crew's point of view or if the show will end before then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Cross-Section posted:

Rad-rear end animatic from the Filoni panel at Celebration that just wrapped up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbhMNFDvQM0

Alsoooo

ROTJ Rex is REAL

loving sweet.

• Locked thread