Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
I think EL has too much stuff and would have benefited from dropping a few features for a smoother game.

I am especially thinking of the tactical combat system and equipping your units. That could have been an entire game by itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
I've now started to wonder whether you could make a mod that strips those things out.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Yeah, techs giving auto-buffs to units is the obvious simple go to. No need for default armour or w/e just buff the base unit.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
I wished there was an option to force automatic combat resolution in EL.
A clear oversight.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Gotta say the people came up with a pretty neat concept there. I am kind of excited.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
I just realised the custom faction is Kroot from the marvel movies. :cripes:

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
I started up my ES copy and I can't get into it. Hopefully the second's going to be better.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Paradox games had a forced peace for a while now. It checks if there has been combat/sieges in a time frame and then just forces peace, reasoning that neither side can hurt the other.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Next time put the steam group notification up at the right time so people like me do not only learn about it while you're 2/3 done.

Riso fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Oct 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Turn it into a steam guide, tia.