Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
How the heck do you engage an enemy fleet? I had a mission to destroy a fleet that was moving between 3 different systems, I camped my fleet in the middle but every turn it would jump into my system and then move on to the next one and I couldn't engage it. I finally caught it but it took forever. Is there a way to setup an ambush?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Raged posted:

I was going to pick it up for the Co-Op, but the absolutely bone-headed decision that the host only gets to progress killed all desire to buy it.

Is that true? A quick Google seems to indicate most everything is shared in coop.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
If I had to pin why I haven't played more Humankind despite actually liking the game it's the culture switching. All the cultures just end up feeling the same and you pick one that gives you whatever bonus feels appropriate, there is no real attachment narratively to choosing one because you're just gonna have to pick a new one anyways.