Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

I dont get the hate Endless Space gets on this forum. Sure its not as mechanically refined as Endless Legend is, but its very pretty and it still has all that charm, originality, asymmetrical races and ease of use that makes Amplitude games so good. Also at this point it's super cheap so just the lore and writing are worth at least one playthrough, imo

One of my favorite parts of ES is that the only 4x game ive ever seen that has techs that represent how a post scarcity economy would work

Oh and the music is really good too. It's just a really good game in general it's just the balance thats bad, dont diss it goons

babypolis fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Sep 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

This game seems like everything Stellaris should have been so far.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

They are both 4x games and they are similar enough to me. The big thing for me is the exploration which in Stellaris amounted to a few funny events and basically nothing else. Meanwhile in every amplitude game I wanna mouse over and read every little thing because the worlds and universes they craft are so interesting

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

This game is kicking my rear end on hard which is very rare for a 4x. Im loving it