Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde
Ah, excellent. I'm a month behind but glad to see someone did go and make a megathread for the Amplitude stuff. :haw:

I had a thread for Dungeons of the Endless, but it has since fallen into the archive. Might still have some useful information to anyone who wants to skim over it.

So hows Endless Space 2? I've been reading good things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Yeah my only problem with starting as the Broken Lords is when I changed race. Now food is a thing?!

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Mokinokaro posted:

Amplitude's said to not use the art to guess at future factions. They use humans a lot as filler.

It wouldn't bother me if Humanity ended up a minor faction of "abundant people but no central empire following the collapse of <BLANK>."

Of course, I'd rather the Empire return because they had a sweet Dune / Sardaukar vibe going on. :getin:

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

Slippery Tilde
So, whats the hot take people have for Endless Space 2? how does it compare to Legend?

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Helion posted:

Also, whenever I see the thread title I think "you might as well face it you're addicted to dust".

Same, would make a good alternative title.