Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes
I'm playing some EL for the first time since not enjoying it at release: Can I not build districts over ruins? It's rather annoying since they are blocking the direct route to a sweet tile.

I hope Empire returns in ES2, evil space humans are the best race.

IAmTheRad posted:

Biggest problem is the price. Endless Space 2 is much cheaper than Stellaris, and with an expansion I'd bet I'd need to grab that as well to "enjoy" the game. I don't really like the idea of a real time strategy game.

90% of the cool new stuff for Stellaris is going to be in the free patch, the DLC is a fairly minor story pack. For the real time aspect, have you played any Paradox game? It's not like an RTS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes
I'm sorta enjoying it this time around, but it hasn't quite clicked yet. Broken lords might not have been the best first game choice either, but they looked the coolest. Basically I am running around killing minor factions and spending much of my Dust healing instead of making population.

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
Looking at EL Tempest, the new Morgwr race's description mentions they want more than just the planet, so perhaps we'll see them in ES2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C0YieQmeKE

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
In EL, is there a way to toggle off the large cities nameboxes in strategic view? I just want to look for resources!

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
That's even better, thanks!