Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
And yet ES2 has a worse ground combat than Stellaris, something I would not have thought possible beforehand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Tree Bucket posted:

Incidentally Mokinokaro, what's your av from? It's sort of hypnotic.

I think it's from Night in the Woods.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

sidar were my faves

hope u like great people becuase you ain't getting any normal people!!!

Nothing beats Ljosalfar tree economy.

A hidden home system sounds dope, I just hope the espionage system is halfway decent.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Tulip posted:

It's possible we're playing different games but Civ5&6 as well as the Paradox series, which are the main ones I hear talked about, are dramatically easier, especially in terms of AI. Civ AIs in the hex era are at the level where they aren't opponents, they're resources.

How do you even compare the ES or EL AI to the CK2 AI for example? Characters act according to their traits, so a weak, craven Byzantine Emperor will capitulate to faction demands, while an ambitious, cruel emperor might fight an endless series of civil wars. Your high stats, greedy and deceitful spymaster will likely betray you, while a lower stats, honest and just spymaster might be a bit worse at his job, but won't support other people's plots against you. It's a totally different game, and the main goal is not to beat the AI.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Do the Vaulters get anything special if they return to/(re)claim Auriga?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I don't have the game, is the dungeon located anywhere we know?