Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunsku
May 21, 2006

If you're willing to jump the gun now, Humble Store has their sale going on over the weekend and Endless Legend is up. Base game + Guardians + Shadows at about 20 €, dunno how much in bux. Shifters not around at all for some reason.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/search/developer/Amplitude%20Studios

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunsku
May 21, 2006

Started a game as Empire. Unfallen popped up next door, once they visited my home system I had a Guardian pop appear there. When I colonized another planet in my home system, it was colonized by a Guardian pop. Working as intended or bugging out?

Lunsku
May 21, 2006

Of course what I really want is Dungeon of the Endless II.