Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

makin a zombie queen next

thanks in advance for giving me this item :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I might level a bit more but I don't mind redoing content because they have streamlined the lovely parts

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Cause summoners are always a little weak to start and I'll add a lot more to the party with a few more pets. I'm not going to blow out act 2 or anything, just get some whites to tayne orb up and test out.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'll play in about an hour if I don't go to a friends. I killed the great white human being real quick and upgraded all my gear to rares.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

replacing names with the word human being..thats extremely my poo poo lmfao. always gets me

tayne orbs

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

sector_corrector posted:

i put it on my wishlist. i've got a few other games going now, but i might pick it up after those.

also the general chat channel in POE is funny. they were talking about whether a muffin is bread or cake. the only thing i said was that POE was pretty cool, and like three different guys called me a human being.

haha nice

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Instead of sleeping I just played Diablo all night.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I thought you could set a threshold to only see a certain quality of loot?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Maybe if you love to reload, or something..

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Median XL is really good, as far as d2 mods. It's also getting a huge update, called sigma, which is actually a new codebase allowing custom areas to be placed into the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Y'all should be playing Eastern Sun on the private goon realm, goontopia.

• Locked thread