Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I played a bunch of this as a Duelist but I want to restart since Imps are playing it, is there a good summary somewhere of what all the different classes do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm trying to decide between Ranger and Shadow. I liked Dex skills more than Strength as a Duelist, but Dex/Intelligence could give me more skill gem selection, as I recall?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I went with Ranger. If anyone wants to play with me let me know how multiplayer works.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I have a bunch of skills that increase my physical damage. Gems that convert part of my physical damage to to elemental damage, does that happen before or after I get the physical bonus? In other words, will I just not get as great a damage bonus, or will that damage bonus be converted to elemental damage?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

it's after the physical bonus, so you deal even more elemental damage in proportion to your physical
Noice. I'm gonna mess around with my skills.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Where can I buy Portal Scrolls? I'm supposed to be able to get that from Nessa, but she just gives me Wisdom scrolls in exchange for Wisdom scrolls, not Portal scrolls.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Oh, right. That makes sense. Thanks!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The labyrinth sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

i wish the endgame wasn't so insanely strict about resists so i could use this lol. the penalties are so tedious to deal with, if you're below 70% to anything you may as well be naked
That sounds like a boring way to design a game.

• Locked thread