Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm going to install and play PoE because I gave up the first time after I saw the skill tree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm in act one lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

I played a bunch of this as a Duelist but I want to restart since Imps are playing it, is there a good summary somewhere of what all the different classes do?

the official forums are actually really good and have good guides

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm nearing the end of act 2, Level 24 Marauder named Gregghead

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Guillermus posted:

I'm reinstalling PoE because I have a click spam itch, last time I played it was before it got to Steam so I guess it changed quite a lot. What would be the easiest melee class to learn?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm further than I ever got in POE, they really made this game better than when it first came out

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
That sounds kinda cool

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

sector_corrector posted:

i put it on my wishlist. i've got a few other games going now, but i might pick it up after those.

also the general chat channel in POE is funny. they were talking about whether a muffin is bread or cake. the only thing i said was that POE was pretty cool, and like three different guys called me a human being.

lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't know what any of that means

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

me: haha, it's interesting to troll the general public
salty larry: yeah when i get a perfect shibbitydoodah(WITH the higher melee damage roll), i get such a sweet rush telling strangers that im gonna throw it away lmfao! oh my loving god

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

Well. Vaal orbs corrupt an item, which can give it unique modifiers, potentially making a unique or really good rare even better. But usually it just ruins it permanently, because corrupted items can't be changed ever again

Whenever there's a new league with a lot of items, people group up in General chat and try to figure out if there's any new cool Vaal-only interactions.

What's an example of a good or cool one?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
OH thats pretty cool, I didn't know that

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
got to act 4 tonight

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

i used to not like it because they seriously overtuned the mobs, everything took forever to kill and hit like a truck, especially in the final bits and the bosses were impossible. the community for poe is dogshit and constantly demands the game should be next to impossible

I found the Labyrinth to be the hardest part so far

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the labyrinth was so loving huge and one death meant that was it, and i would die constantly to traps because the marauder moves at like -10000 move speed lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Peep the numbers, Dipshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

Me too but I got called in to work today so I'm probably just gonna go to the bar instead

loving Muhammad...

• Locked thread