Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm going to install and play PoE because I gave up the first time after I saw the skill tree

this is what i did as well, i should give it another look when i can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Pablo Gigante posted:

Welcome to Imp Zone

thank you

how long does it take to reach the endgame of poe? not sure if ill stick with it that long but i tried it a bit this morning and it was fun

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

sword_man.gif posted:

also all desert acts. act 3 doesn't count cause you don't spend the whole thing in a desert, i liked finally getting to the part where youre at the palace cause the density goes up and the dungeons are more concise

basically i want lots of a in my arpg. big packs of monsters and evil men i must decimate with my magical and martial skill.

dunno if there's a sewer level equivalent in poe but in d3 the sewers were the worst for me

• Locked thread