Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Hardcore is to scary for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
playing PoE with bob and drat this game is way better than TQ lol. We're murking everything btw, natch

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

PoE is a god tier ARPG

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

oh hell yeas time for a list thread baby, act 3 Normal for me

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

the only difference between classes is where they start on the passing tree. witch starts around spell damage/mana nodes, marauder starts around strength/armor nodes etc. just pick one closest to the type of man you want to make and well, the rest is history

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I never downloaded PoE because I assumed it was AIDS since it's free. Apparently it's not though?

It's the best ARPG out right now, by a significant margin. IMO

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

Good killing Bob. I was saying since there's interest in this game again, we should organize like everyone making a Lvl 1 guy and playing through the game together.

I'm down as hell

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

When are y'all trying to get another sesh in.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Kazvall posted:

tayne orbs

This joke gets funnier every time it's made

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

the labyrinth is fuckin crazy

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

PoE global chat is cool. I got muted for 30 minutes by a GM for saying I'm a friend of the family

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Inco posted:

I'm about to get Grim Dawn through Humble Bundle, so how do I not gently caress this up

What exactly are you asking.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Make America graet again!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Oh cool

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

10 acts is too much. 5 is pushing it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

new season of path of exile starts today :)

Wot's the gimmick.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

this league just started a few hours ago and theres people in mid-merciless already wtf lol

its actually not super hard to play thru that fast if you want to. i havent done it but its less about being super good at the game and more just knowing when to kill stuff and when to just run past bad guys

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

extremebuff posted:

march 3rd there's gonna be a big content patch and a legacy league to give players something to chew on, the mega expansion will be out mid-may. the game will have 10 loving acts lol and no more difficulty settings.

10????

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

How they made 6 more acts when it took, a really long time to just do act 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

The hard drive that this game is on should be deleted, and all the servers should be thrown in to the Chessapeake Bay.

I'm going to pretend you didn't post this.

• Locked thread