Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE
I love this show to bits but I would have traded it gladly for another season of galavant.

I hope they don't do the whole cliche 'new boss is a by the book hardass that doesn't know how things work in the real world and exists just to cause conflict with the rest of the cast' thing that shows usually do. I'm not sure why they've brought in a new director (maybe it's hard to utilize coulson properly when he's meant to be the guy that stays behind in the office?) but it would be nice if just once a show could introduce a new boss and have him be a competent person who enjoys the mutual respect of the rest of the team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

I stopped watching early in season 1, then before season 2 started I saw the hype for the end of season 1, and I went back and rewatched the whole thing from start to finish. A side from a few true clunkers it was actually quite decent, and I still believe a lot of the ill will would not have existed were it not for the highly irregular schedule season 1 had.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

Maxwell Lord posted:

Don't trust her May, she does the D'Dew!

God I miss that show. I would have gladly traded Shield, and all the DC-CW superhero shows for another 5 years of Galavant.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

CornHolio posted:

I just want to say, AIDA's actor is impressive.

Go watch galavant, one of the greatest shows of all time, tragically slaughtered in its youth at the end of season 2 last year.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

Its loss is a tragedy on par with firefly or freaks and geeks. It never gained the support or public awareness that it needed.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

flosofl posted:

I'm assuming Legends of Tomorrow. Bottom of the barrel CW stuff. Started with some promise, but basically imploded on itself a few episodes in as unwatchable crap.

But then found itself and became perfectly decent in season 2.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

If I ever win a ridiculous lottery jackpot I'm funding a Galavant movie.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

Wasn't submarine captain dude the superior?

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

I wish they'd port Bruce from Gotham over to Arrow and have Oliver take him under his wing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

Yeah I think the knife had some sort of sedative coated on it, and Russian dude knew the goal was to knock them out and replace them. He just got stomped when Daisy took longer than expected to go to sleep.

• Locked thread