Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo

Edmund Lava posted:

They did. Remember the drunken master fight? That was directed by Kevin Tancharoen, same dude who did the May vs May fight and Skye's gun-fu in season two of AoS.

And amazingly it was the only fight scene that didn't suck!

Cless Alvein fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Apr 11, 2017

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo
Good job Daisy.

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo
Ooo a dash of peppermint!

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo
If only Iron Fist had used the AoS stunt coordinators for all their fights instead of one, it might have not been so boring.

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo

Blazing Ownager posted:

That's pretty impressive; I didn't realize he had a hand in Iron Fist. Still the fight sequences in that show were so loving lame, while AoS - as you mentioned - have honestly been able to keep up with Daredevil (which already has awesome fight sequences) since like Season 3 or so.

Yep directed episode eight. The drunken boxing one. You know the episode that contained the only good fight scene in a show about a magical Kung Fu man who got his powers from ripping out the heart of a dragon and a bunch of ninjas.

Man Scott Buck/ whoever wrote the script really hosed up Iron Fist. Inhumans will probably end up sucking too. :(

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo
Maybe? ABC apparently wanted to get rid of the show after last season, but some higher ups at Disney overruled them.

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo

Gorilla Salad posted:

Consider the ones we're looking at, though.

Posted to the arsehole of the galaxy, a destroyed world with a population of a few thousand primitive savages who never made it beyond their own moon.

Who do you post to watch over the ignorant, feeble savages, living like rats in the walls of a repurposed base made out of rust and duct tape?

Yeah, not the cream of the crop.

Yeah it seem the kind of position you give to your idiot cousin so your aunt will leave you the gently caress alone.

  • Locked thread