Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse

howe_sam posted:

They posted a clip from next week's episode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMuxklJMTMM. Heyyyy, I know that voice, Garrus!

omg my space boyfriend is going to be on the show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
But when are they gonna get to the fireworks factory?!?!?!

Oh wait that was last episode

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008

AbstractNapper posted:

Did this show always have a subtitle for the season or half-season arc, or did they just start this year?
(I think it's just this year, but then again I am really bad at remembering certain stuff)

They kind of did Inhumans and Secret Warriors before right?

but maybe not formal subtitles

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
So basically Simmons and Robbie will need to team up to save the day

I am on board with this

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Man. Remember when this show was bad?

How far we've come

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Apparently I've been out of the loop for a while

There's no longer going to be an Inhumans movie, instead its going to be a tv show? And it's filming and therefore actually will happen, instead of just being rumored like Most Wanted?

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008

Dexo posted:

JJ is my favorite Netflix show and is also the one I will never go back to rewatch.

That show is so goddamn oppressive with how it tosses it's themes at you that I was loving it but physically got ill while watching it.

I used to think Iron Man 3 was the MCU's story about PTSD

Then I saw JJ

It is SO good, but SO intense.

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Agent Carter was so good

Peggy is great
Jarvis is great

And goddamn Howard Stark is great. hitting golf balls into a dark matter black hole. what a guy

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Here's my wild prediction

They manage to get Trip back to the real world. Fitz comes back but has a lot of issues because of how evil he was in the framework. Simmons is all upset and what not, and then totally gets together with Trip. Because remember how they totally had a thing.

and cause Trip is the best

BlueBayou fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Apr 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
If Mac wants to stay with Hope, let him

Bring back Trip instead

TRIP IS WAY BETTER :colbert:

• Locked thread