Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

I'm really happy the loud short-haired agent (Piper?) is back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
I like that Mace was angry about Mack leaving without wearing a helmet.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
So wait. When Radcliffe said "FitzSimmons" helped working on Aida, does that mean Simmons really did help after she met Aida (did that happen on-air some time?) or was he just bullshitting because it sounded more legit that both of them were helping instead of just Fitz?

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
So wait. Were the Koenigs proto-LMDs, or just creepily identical brothers?

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
I find it a little weird that they'd put all the Fake Quakes in the basement where Daisy could and did find them completely by accident.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Nice touch that the icers are now probably totally lethal shockers.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
It isn't necessary as far as we've seen, but I wonder if we'll get to see how Ward and Skye met/became an item in the Framework world.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

hangedman1984 posted:

That's why I make my own soap now
Conspiracy theorist Coulson is best Coulson.

I kinda like that it's entirely possible Hydra Soap could be a thing in this universe.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Amazing how Radcliffe at once pours his heart out about how much he knows he hosed up, yet still starts the conversation with "you have no idea what I've been through!" What a hilarious piece of poo poo.

Also "If I weren't dead already, I'd be impressed"

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

Not only did Mace die the hero he always wanted to be, he died committing the same heroic act that he was credited for in the real world. Mace is a hero in the real world because people think he saved lives by holding up a collapsing building in the Winter Soldier Geneva attack but that was all faked and Mace was ashamed of it. He dies doing the actual thing and proving he's worthy of what people believe him to be.

And of course, in a textbook case of dramatic irony, he does so without any memory of the IRL incident, meaning he died without knowing the full significance of his sacrifice :smith:

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

X-O posted:

I think Hope is probably the only person making it back.

I imagine Hope has to die somehow so Mack re-lives his trauma before he's willing to leave the Framework.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Ophelia awakening as basically "the Born Sexy Yesterday trope, but also a Super-Skrull" was pretty :stare: to see happen.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

Mymla posted:

We don't deserve Daisy Sparkles.

All I can think of now is Daisy going on extended karaoke sessions like Majima in Yakuza Zero.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Someone could make a killing if they bought up some cheap land in Toronto and created a few movie backlots with replicas of generic NY streets.

That's basically word for word what they did with an old factory that became the set for the Resident Evil films.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Can't wait for Talbot to come back with a sick-nasty head scar and take over New Bordeaux

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Was anyone else a little uncomfortable watching that girl get the poo poo beat out of her for a few scenes? Like I knew what was going to happen, but it was a little gnarly for my tastes.

• Locked thread