Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
We start our show...with rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
He is a ghost that rides on fire. That is pretty cool.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
He can build em only so well.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I feel bad for Simmons, but I worry she's going to be firmly disliked within a few episodes. Tread carefully, Jemma.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Oh....oh poo poo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I wish I was way into Daisy.

I will speak no more on the matter, if you need me I'll be back in the basement.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Get the gently caress in line, lady:swoon:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Ghosts are fun

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jamesman posted:

I'm not really feeling the whole self-loathing thing for James. I can't make the connection to how he went from the character we saw last season to what we saw in this episode. I don't know if there's going to be more to it that's explained later, if I'm missing something, or if it's just forcing a character to act in a way that's not in line with that character.

Consider how Daisy is acting right now. Debatably, she got to this point after dragging herself through Hive withdrawals. Blames herself for a lot of what happened, has darkened considerably because of it.

James wanted powers because he thought it'd be cool. And it was cool! But then he killed a lot of people and did horrible things, and now he doesn't think it's very cool any more.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

counterfeitsaint posted:

I'm so tired of the inhumans crap. I was really hoping they'd finally most past it this season.

"What do you mean you don't want this person around? Just because she could accidentally level a few city blocks if she had a nightmare, and still tends to make entire buildings shake if she starts to lose her temper, you intolerant rear end!"

I wonder if we'll even know if Melty guy's husband committed UNSPEAKABLE WRONGTHINK ...right before he got killed by something he had absolutely no business expressing fear about.

It's almost like Inhumans have become a topic that won't go away--like the mute ants, if rumblings are to be believed. But we're not supposed to talk about the mute ants in this show, I don't think. Marvel wants you to keep quiet.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

notthegoatseguy posted:

Also while AOS had some trouble at the start, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage had a less than spectacular back half of episodes. Even DD S1 didn't stick the landing quite right on the last episode.

Too true.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
While I know Ward is gone for good, sometimes I wonder if Dalton still keeps up with the show.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I just like that the LMDs in no way shape or form had anything to do with Ward, but as soon as most of em are out of the way Ward reappears, laughing at our awful season predictions.

Ward is just too good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Awesome season. I love this show.

• Locked thread