Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Did the Nazis get any superheroes of their own or were they just constantly owned by captain america and ghost riders and stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Nothing wrong about wanting to gently caress a robbit, mate

don't be racist

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
dump jemma for robot pls

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's called contractual PR obligation

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
is SHIELD doing poor in ratings? Is that why you think it'll be cancelled?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
stupid and ridiculous names is essential to the comic book experience

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Soylentbits posted:

Basically who could Shield actually call to stop him?

From the ghost rider wiki:
" It is possible that they (Ghost Riders) are genuinely immortal, as it is said that God created them and only God can destroy them"

So they just have to get God to join SHIELD

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Ghost Rider with the human in control is beatable by anyone with powers. Ghost rider with the "Spirit of vengeance" in full control is a cosmic level power so no one in the show would come close

Also this is a spectrum so there are levels to "how much in control the ghost rider is"

in other words, his powerlevel is whatever suits the writers needs

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I dont see it, how so

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I tried watching Flash since people said it was great but it was in fact hot loving garbage. How are people liking that show? There is nothing good about it

And yeah I saw the CGI sharkman, it was lame as hell. If you're gonna introduce a CGI shark then do something cool with it

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im glad to hear that he is bullish

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
They need that moment from X-men where a kid gains the superpower to irradiate everything around him so he accidentally kills a town or whatever and Wolverine has to find him and put him down :stare:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I don't know how it's aired in America but over here in my country it's annoying to have mid season breaks and it seems like the ghost rider story has gone nowhere. The show feels really fractured imo, and I can get why some people get tired of it and stop keeping up

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I hope they don't off Radcliffe because he is rad and Fitz needs a bro he can talk insane science to

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Reset Smith posted:

I watched the first few episodes of the Flash when it premiered and I utterly loathed that show. Now I hear, that was the highpoint and it's only gone downhill from there, which seems inconceivable.

Seriously, it was so bad

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Travelers would be better without the schizophrenic editing and constant weird cinematography

Also more interesting characters

still i got through the first season so it did something right

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Fitzdad is that guy from that british tv show about rich people :3:

He's a good actor

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
He is fitz darth vader

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The way to leave the framework is to die in it. Mace flatlined but came back to life the moment Aida removed him from the machine. Scientistman can not use this escape route because his real body died while his mind got stuck in the matrix, that's why Aida killed him in the first place

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'm looking into my crystall ball and gazing at the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Yah, but if no one ever died in it...You'd have a world full of immortal fuckers

• Locked thread