Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
Finally watched the episode!

It was so well-done! I have avoided all spoilers and articles, so had no idea Ghost Rider was going to be added to the show (until I saw it on ABC's website as I fired it up). I was a bit worried about the effects but they were actually pretty splendid!

Quake v Ghost Rider was excellent. The box is a neat little mystery. I hope its just May who is infected, I really like her team (especially the woman who showed up before- Piper?). I was actually worried when they were in the room we were going to watch May rip them apart.

Simmons showing some backbone while still trying to protect her 'family' was a welcome development.

I did laugh when I saw Fear the Walking Dead's psycho kid as Robbie's little brother in the wheel chair. Hopefully he will be better on this show.

Are we sure a Koenig isn't the Director? Patton Oswalt has been getting out a lot more and is pretty active on Twitter now. I really am holding out hope to see him again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread