Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Gavok posted:

Plus he's going to be on the new MST3K as Son of TV's Frank.

TV's Son of TV's Frank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I like new director guy.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Someone I was talking to pointed out that while we, and the characters we tend to follow, know the codenames for the main superheroes, the average guy on the streets doesn't, besides people like Tony Stark and Captain America.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Like, the only reason I could see the accords referenced is when (Late Luke Cage S1 spoiler) Black Mariah is riling up the town against Luke Cage/Capes in general.

SHIELD has more of a reason to reference it, being directly affected by it, but the Netflix shows are much more street level, and I don't think what the guys up top do matter all that much to them.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Gorilla Salad posted:

Can someone remind me how the terrigen crystals got into the ocean in the first place? I think it was Shield's/Daisy's fault, but can't quite focus the memory.

Jiaying tried to infect everyone using the shield helicarrier it wound up in the ocean.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
My favorite is still the "There is zero chance that there's going to be inhumans in this show" guy.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

I'M A GHOSTRIAAA I'M A GHOSTRIAAA

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Actually it was this year. Galavant Season 2 aired this January. I'm saying this so you don't forget to put it on your top of 2016 list.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Season 1 was solid TV, but Season 2 was wonderful.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Maxwell Lord posted:

Mallory Jansen just makes evil look *good*. It was the same on Galavant.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
She's thinner, cooler, clearly much crueler.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Skyenet is good. I appreciate that pun.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

BSam posted:

Aww gently caress you, I'm :toxx: ing that it does.

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

care to oppose that?

Fine, but instead of paying money to the forums for my toxx, I'll send it to a worthy cause:

$1 USD to RAINN for every episode in the initial Season 5 order if we get a Season 5 to be paid within 2 weeks of the episode order.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

BSam posted:

Aww gently caress you, I'm :toxx: ing that it does.

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

care to oppose that?

Senerio posted:

Fine, but instead of paying money to the forums for my toxx, I'll send it to a worthy cause:

$1 USD to RAINN for every episode in the initial Season 5 order if we get a Season 5 to be paid within 2 weeks of the episode order.

They didn't specify, so I'm assuming a full season order, and I rounded up to 25, because why not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The literal only good thing in the entirety of Season 3 was "Claire, that's disgusting."

• Locked thread