Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Adrian Pasdar eventually became one of the best side characters on SHIELD, so it all ends up alright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Here's some new characters we meet in the upcoming season of AoS: http://www.superherohype.com/news/407197-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-season-5-first-look-at-the-new-cast-members

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

If anyone haven't read about it yet, that New Warriors series featuring Squirrel Girl is not going to be on Freeform anymore. Despite doing very good in test screenings, Marvel or Disney thinks it's not suitable for the Freeform demographic or something. No channel or streaming service have been announced for it yet.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This trailer looks very "we are saving money on hiring extras and location budget" kind of thing.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The best/worst part of Inhumans, apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGTfbMioezc

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Klungar posted:

Maybe if you all had watched Agent Carter, we could have avoided all this! <:mad:>

Maybe we are everyone who watched the show.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Are they in the future? That's how it sounds like from the way that space guy talked.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Mymla posted:

Maybe they're filming on location IN SPACE???

Disney: You must renew SHIELD for a sixth season.

ABC: Woops, we left all the actors and crew in space. No renewing it now or ever.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

I though the Stepford Cuckoos were on Gifted.

Well, Esme is at least.

I pretty much love Gifted for using obscure mutants like Sage and Beautiful Dreamer as part of the supporting cast. Shatter haven't done much in a while, though, except look cool while doing chores.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Black Widow even dyed her hair blonde.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Also Fitz was in the recent season 5 promo photos, so he's still around.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah.

I dig the Arrowverse.
I dig SHIELD.
I dig the Netflix stuff.
I dig the MCU proper.
I... have Wonder Woman sitting next to my TV waiting for me to watch but just can't decide if I should rewatch Man of Steel and BvS to give them another chance to impress.

Its a good time for my inner child.

Man of Steel and Wonder Woman are pretty similar in many ways. They're both movies about powerful but naive heroes who wants to do the right thing but only has vague ideas of doing it, but WW figured it out by the end of her movie while Superman's arc progressed further in BvS. They both are really pretty movies to look at too.

With BvS you need to watch the Ultimate Edition since it adds a lot of story detail the theatrical cut only hinted at, like giving Lois a more important role and showing Lexcorp's involvement in the African incident. Plus, Batman beats up Lexcorp guards where one of them was played by a goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

counterfeitsaint posted:

A loving parent (at least one) was expecting to welcome their child into the world. Presumably they cared a great deal about this child's welfare, and wanted them to have a good life. They concluded that the best way to start this child's journey through life was to name them BooBoo.

His real name is Nils.

• Locked thread