Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Balon
May 23, 2010

...my greatest work yet.
That Ghost Rider transformation was amazing, and made pretty gruesome when you realize his eyes pop and are burned out of his own skull.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Balon
May 23, 2010

...my greatest work yet.

bio347 posted:

She has so much fun with her powers. It's great to watch.

Ya its a breath of fresh air over all the other people with powers that seem to have them only begrudgingly.

Balon
May 23, 2010

...my greatest work yet.
Daisy's Mom had a case of terrigen crystals infused with diviner metal she was going to use to kill humans/evolve inhumans, but the case crashed in to the ocean when the RealSHIELD boat was hijacked.

The terrigen then leaked from the diviner crystals, contaminating the ecosystem and removing the deadly diviner side effect for non-inhumans. Fish carrying terrigen gases were then processed for fish oil capsules, exposing imbibers to the potentials.

Balon
May 23, 2010

...my greatest work yet.
It would be cool if the Guardians ended up on the dead Hydra planet for a heartbeat.

Balon
May 23, 2010

...my greatest work yet.
I think Fitz is the most messed up because his "regret" stretches back the farthest in having his father always in his life. Everyone else's "regrets" were later in life meaning they had the same upbringing etc that lead them to where they are in the real world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Balon
May 23, 2010

...my greatest work yet.

Aleph Null posted:

I'd love to see Morbius the Living Vampire. They could think he's Darkholde-related, but nope, just mundane non-magical mad science.

Isn't he part of the Sony-owned Spider-man world?

• Locked thread