Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
boy this sure is a bad conversation, can't wait for the next episode of this good show to come out, though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Ghostrider's powers are literally based on how mad he is and how long he's been thinking of a pentenance soliloquy to go with alongside his pentenance stare. I think he was just really mad at galactus.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I actually think it's pretty certain that Coulson knows May isn't May. When he tore down the camera in that room and told her about the Darkhold, that was the only way Aida could have found out about it. None of them really like Radcliffe anyways except Fitz.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I thought Simmons was going to make aidas head talk to the guy to show that she could make him talk dead or alive but they cut that part out. If that happened, there's no way you don't spill the beans because there's no benefit to staying quiet.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
The inhumans had to believe there weren't enough crystals to support the narrative of only some of them being ready to go through the process and having to get special permissions for the existence of the race. It's not inherently stupid; Jiayang had a better control over which inhumans were suited to both lead the cause and which ones needed to be contained than any other organization shown so far. Shield's standards are too high (you have to be a trained agent and inhuman) and the Accords is a catch-all (you got some inhuman blood, welcome to internment). Certainly, she could have gotten further with more interaction with the outside world but at least she knew how to control them.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
How was the superior able to find koenigs and dark holds and in humans without being able to nail down the mystery of agent coulson? They literally apprehended him at nadeers office. I'm starting to think the superior ain't that superior.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Why wouldn't Radcliffe just make a coulson LMD for the superior to awkwardly drink vodka with? It doesn't have to be smart and brainy, just meaty enough to gouge the eyes out and whatever fetishes the superior has wrt old fashioned human torture.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Agent Codeson

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Out of everything, Coulson is going to be the hardest person to break out of the matrix. He's lecturing about hating inhumans; that's like an 180 degree turn.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Hallucinogenic Toreador posted:

I hope they run into ghost rider and it's: "what are you doing in the framework?" "No, what are you doing in hell?"

Robbie Reyes enters the matrix and causes the supercomputer to overheat

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Does it really matter though? The Daisy LMDs don't have inhuman abilities so what does it matter? Just bring back Robbie Reyes and the metal melting family man guy and melt the drat robots.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
She literally says she wants to feel joy which implies she can probably feel everything else. I think that the contradictions she has to live with i.e. protect humans and protect the framework when they are at odds is probably very troubling. What I don't understand is why Aida herself can't just go into the framework and escape her programming.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Rhyno posted:

A hot dog bun is one piece.

This is going to be really upsetting for Luffy to realize

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Daisy is actually psyclops in this universe

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I really imagine that Daisy will have different powers in the framework. What I'm curious about is what the role of the Vijay Nadeer is here. We already know he's some kind of power-shifting via death inhuman and Daisy sold him out to be killed in this virtual world. Is he going to be able to save them either here or in the real world? He is currently terragenesis-ing in the ocean probably nearby that submarine already.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I like that instead of running away from the framework, they realized that the only way out is to destroy hydra, again.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
That Daisy and Mack scene where she's begging him to come with her and the Simmons scene where she is begging Fitz not to shoot her were so well done.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Uh, if Aida and Radcliffe didn't go off book with this project it would have been great for Mack to have a pseudo-world to peacefully honors his daughter's memory. Honestly, the problem here is that the Framework is kinda really a great idea but someone's always trying to do something evil.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Brain frying isn't certain but it was likely with all the changes to the framework going on all the time. Anyways, gently caress everyone else, I'm just glad we got May back after like 8 episodes. If anyone was going to be hosed up, it would be her for having to do the cavalry mission 20 times until she got the worst possible ending where she bombs the children from a clockwork orange.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Why do I feel like Yo-Yo and Mack are going to fall in love in the other in the framework and just live there and hang out with Hope?

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
This show got me good because I was thinking we were back in Tahiti brainwashing territory where the cast wouldn't really remember what they did in the framework. Instead, they feel like they lived two lives and it's really getting to them.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
The best part of last episode is that I also forgot how long it has been since real May was with the team. She missed all of the ghost rider finale, missed the absolute destruction of shield and dozens of Quake clones.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

The MSJ posted:

Are they in the future? That's how it sounds like from the way that space guy talked.

Seems pretty clear if they're history and haven't heard of human outposts in space from Fury

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
It's good that everyone who has elaborate long plot to share is getting disposed of so we can jump into it. Everyone knows I'm here to see Yoyo and Mack to attempt to play the "straight man" when really they keep getting kidnapped by people desperate to impress a less cool boss than Coulson.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
It's weird because it seems the Kree don't or at least Kassius doesn't know squat about science or medicine anyways. These Kree don't seem like the hyper-intelligent and brutally strong Kree from previous iterations, at least. I sort of imagine that there are other battalions that are more civilized.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I mean the Deke thing is the El Classico of fake betrayals in this show. If Deke does take the money, he'll use it to pay off Tess and the crew's debt instead or something like every dude who tries to not fall in love with Quake. Also, I have a feeling that Simmons is keeping track of a million things silently, knows the crew is coming and is on that deep recon. Kassius doesn't seem like he's really that perceptive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Calling big black self-aware man a slave is how you end up fodder for wacky Shield antics.

• Locked thread