Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

Whenever someone tells me they didn't watch AoS past season one I'm gonna bust this out with "My dude have you tried vengeance?!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

The Darkhold was created by Cthon (the source of 'all' black magic in the Marvel Universe) not Mephisto. Inside is the spell that creates vampires among other things. I'm just hoping Blade is showing up soon. Also Cthon has the N'garai (they're not the xenomorphs from Alien recast as demons...honest!) as its lackeys who would be awesome to see.

:goonsay:

I'd be down with this. They can just recycle the disintegrating fire effects for killing vampires.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
The season finale will show the gang in the director's office celebrating a hard earned victory. The camera will slowly zoom out to reveal them inside a snowglobe. It'll zoom out a little farther to reveal the snowglobe hooked up to the framework machine.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
Anson Mount's costume looks like it was recycled from one of the X-Men movies.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
2 episodes left I think. I can kinda understand Daisy not forcing Mack through the exit seeing as how after she had the Hive mind control stuff burned out of her by Lash she went back to Hive trying to get re-controlled so she could fill that emotional void she had.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
gently caress I LOVE THIS SHOW. I laughed, I cried, I got the weirdest boner-the triple crown.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

So how is Mack not brain dead? Seems like Aida just grabbed him and teleported to the zephyr.

He still had the headset on so I think he stayed connected I guess? Maybe next season he'll be the one getting helped through brain damage.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
They had the framework running on the Zephyr so who knows?

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

Sammus posted:

This show is way, way better than I ever expected it to be. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I look forward to it more than both Better Call Saul and Fargo. I'm really hoping for a season 5.

:same:

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

:getin:

My wife saw him and was like, "ugh, that guy again?

:(

:sever:

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

Robot Hobo posted:

How long would it take anyone to notice this time? For AIDA, the day she started hulking out and snapping necks was the most important day of her life. For Melinda May, it was Tuesday.

:golfclap:

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
gently caress yeah! gently caress YEAH!

I hope they keep the 3 story arc thing going next season.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
It's's open season on all suckheads in Marvel's Agents of B.L.A.D.E.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

Klungar posted:

Are there vampires to hunt in space?

If there's not there should be.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
I'd settle for a new character played by Hayley Atwell.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
We're seeing it tomorrow. I love AoS enough that I'll give it a shot. I'm interested to see how many other people will be watching it.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
Saw Inhumans yesterday. It was ok, about as good as your average CW DC show episode. I'll probably watch the season and see if it goes anywhere interesting like I did with AoS. At least it's a short season.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
Inhumans isn't unwatchable but it is extremely mediocre. Imagine the early Shield episodes but with a less interesting cast to carry it.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
I didn't say they were great. Also I was mostly taking about Clark Gregg.

Edit: and that to me is really it's biggest failing. You have all these super powered individuals and they're completely uninteresting which given how Iron Fist turned out I shouldn't be surprised. I guess that's a good litmus test for deciding if you want to check Inhumans out.

hamsystem fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Sep 7, 2017

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
I can tolerate some pretty terrible TV and even I bailed on Heroes Reborn after the second episode.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
New trailer really helped wash out the taste of wet fart that Inhumans left. Goddam what a turd that was.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
Hopefully it's full of Ward's that were snatched out of the past/other dimensions leading to a showdown in the final arc of the season, Agents of Shield: Infinity Wards.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
Agents of S.H.O.T.G.U.N.A.X.E.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

cant cook creole bream posted:

Strategic Homeland/Outer Terran Guardian Unit Averting Xenobiotic Enemies

:perfect: