Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kater
Nov 16, 2010

Well okay.

I watched the entire season in the last two weeks. I know that 'how did this show get so good' has been the refrain since nearly the beginning, but come onnnnnnnnn. I was in to the Ghost Rider stuff. I liked it. It was fun. This LMD stuff has been on another level. I marked out hard at Radcliffe's villain reveal and I feel like the show has had me strung up like a puppet since.

Yakmouth posted:

But seriously, how can you spend a whole season on LMDs and not finish said season with a permanent LMD-ized cast member?
It's wasteful.

They did just kill off a cast member. One who already had a decoy made. And also was the one making them. If I were a mad scientist I sure wouldn't stop at a single robot replica of myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kater
Nov 16, 2010

The evil robot might have just assumed everyones big mistake was not letting hydra into their heart.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

What if it's been the framework the whole time.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Yeah Jemma was acting like there was some time limit in place too.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

MCU Movieverse is a complete clusterfuck and I'd think the people in charge of this show would appreciate not being beholden to random guest appearances. I like that this show has it's own thing going on. They've actually managed to come up with a rather loving deep sheet of characters. Tell me Ward showing up isn't a better thing to mark out for than whatever character had three minutes of screentime in a movie. There was a thing about awesome guest appearances for the upcoming arc, and it was Deathlok and Gideon and not that one lady from How I Met Your Mother.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

They never do show Daisy breathing, I'm concerned.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

So it's like Theodore but for the moon?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Black Bolt is p stupid on its own anyways.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Ophelia flipping the switch was one of the scariest things I've seen on TV. Kind of wish we got a lot more of Fitz trying to placate God.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Even cow shows understand the benefit of having multiple season finales in a season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I just got told this show is on and yep it's really good but gosh the thing I'm most excited for is whatever batshit thing they do next.

• Locked thread