Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Clark Gregg cosplaying as Ghost Rider.

achillesforever6 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17GJ_FEake8
Chloe and Gabe also dressed up as Rocket Raccoon and Star Lord

Look at this. They TOLD us Coulson would become Ghost Rider.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

sticklefifer posted:

Milana Vayntrub is going to be Squirrel Girl on New Warriors. Awesome, she's great.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/milana-vayntrub-is-your-live-action-squirrel-girl-1796783215

cant cook creole bream posted:

I don't know anything about her. And her IMDB doesn't really help me either. I guess Squirrel Girl in a marvel show is a step above "Subway Rat Woman" in the recent ghost busters movie.

Anyway, I am quite certain that they can make something good out of that.

Oh wait, she was the main guys ex in "Love"! (What a stupid title for a show.) Well, she seemed nice.

I, also, checked IMDB. The only thing I've seen her in was in "If Google Was A Guy Part 2". That still tells me nothing.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

The... AT&T girl?

Okay, sure.

Oh. Alright.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Then she remembers her dad is still alive, so waves to say "Hi dad!", then realizes and lowers her hand again, even sadder than before.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

It's due to every live action super heroes arch nemesis: The SFX Budget. :argh:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Dexo posted:

She-Hulk?

hamsystem posted:

I'd settle for a new character played by Hayley Atwell.

Hayley Atwell as She-Hulk! And make James D'Arcy her secretary!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

Oh okay, so my impression was actually backwards on it. To be fair though, when I think X-Men I'm going by the animated stuff because I never really watched the show that much. So that'd be Frog, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Beast, Storm, Cyclops, Rogue, Blob, Gambit Mystique, Magneto, Wolverine and maybe Colossus.

And aside from Mystique and maybe Colossus I don't think any of them can turn off their weird appearance.

*Toad.

Iceman's not like Thing, and permanently encased in ice. Storm has white hair, so not that outlandish. Cyclops wears Ruby Quartz sunglasses, Rogue has a white streak in her hair, Magneto can take off the costume, Wolverine is short can comb his hair.

Also, Nightcrawler has an image inducer he wears, making himself look human.

Almost every mutant has a "secret identity", we just rarely see them, because they're almost never relevant to the plot.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

bull3964 posted:

So, Inhumans already cancelled? They are are billing it as the complete series.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/m...en-airs-a153972

UPDATE: ABC has reached out to us with the following statement: "Please be advised on background that this is the same promotional verbiage we’ve been using throughout our campaign, as this is not a new poster." With that in mind, we probably shouldn't take that "the COMPLETE series" quote as gospel and the door might just still be open for a second season to happen. Stay tuned for updates.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

irlZaphod posted:

I'm psyched for Season 5 but that poster is a bit :effort:

I guess it's just a teaser but it's not exactly clear what they're teasing?

Infinity War will involve SPACE!. GOTG come from SPACE!. Thor & Hulk come back from SPACE!. They'll head to SPACE! to fight Thanos. Hence why AOS will be in SPACE! for Season 5. SPACE!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Also, Yo-Yo is being made a series regular. :neckbeard:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

TFRazorsaw posted:

Yes, impersonate a dead man everyone hates.

That's a flawless plan.

Well, after coming into contact with Good Guy Ward, they might have a moment of hesitation before they shoot him...

twistedmentat posted:

They found his DNA in orbit and used it in their shape shifting?

I hope so!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

VictorianQueerLit posted:

Why are you guys focusing on how bad just Season 3 of Heroes was?

was....was there never a Season 4 and I just hallucinated it?

That's the best answer, yes. I actually turned off my TV when they killed Nathan and then, instead of using Claire's blood to revive him, like they did for Noah, they forced Sylar to be Nathan. That's the only time I've ever turned off the TV during a show because I was disgusted with it.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

The MSJ posted:

Adrian Pasdar eventually became one of the best side characters on SHIELD, so it all ends up alright.

Very true. He does need more screen time, though.

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

oh my god I totally forgot about that nugget :psyduck:

As you should have. Remembering it seems to be my curse to bear.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Where's The Hatian when we need him?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

21st Century Fox has been holding talks to sell most of the company to Disney.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I choose to believe that Fitz was the one in the Star-Lord-like helmet. :colbert:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

"I used magic!" Jemma bringing on the sass. :allears:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

That's what happened in Season 3.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Here's what's gonna happen.

By the end of the first third of the season, they'll end up back on Earth, where they'll try, and fail, to prevent the destruction of the planet. The start of the second third will have them back in the diner, and this time, it's Simmons left behind. The end of the second third plays out like the end of the first third. For the final third, Hunter's at the diner when they show up, they ALL end up in space, and are able to save the planet.

With Time Travel, they get multiple chances. And only with the FULL team can they save the planet. Fitz AND Simmons go on to become the next Doctor. Yes, that's right. TWO Doctors at the same time.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Proteus Jones posted:

There are a few, but as far as I know they all have the same morphology. I mean take away the helmet, armor and hammer and an Accuser looks just like NIlox the street sweep.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Due to time travel shenanigans, the only person who can remember it's what the base looked like is Mace.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Disney buying Fox is back on the table.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

OK, I'm gonna jump on the The Lighthouse Is The Old S.H.I.E.L.D. Base train. The name is what does it for me. Two bases back was The Playground. They had to leave that one because Ward. I don't remember what the last base was called, just that Peggy Carter was involved in it, as it had the old S.S.R. logo in some places, and I seem to remember Coulson namedropping her...

It's exactly the kind of thing this show would do, too.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Portal 3 looking good! :wcc:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Deke can't be a bad guy. Daisy didn't fall in love with him first.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

We need a new thread, not just a new title. OP hasn't even posted in the thread since May.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Open Source Idiom posted:

Capitalise the N in UNit and you've got my vote.

Strategic Homeland/Outer Terran Guardian Unit Nonchalantly Averting Xenobiotic Enemies?

• Locked thread