Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serf
May 5, 2011

I'm gonna go ahead and bet that the new director is an LMD. Something about his facial expression in one of the released stills just seems lifeless and robotic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

Radio! posted:

His death was the catalyst for getting the Avengers to cooperate and I imagine they'd be real pissed to find out Nick Fury lied to them again.

Fury didn't technically lie, though. Coulson was totally dead until they pumped him full of magic Kree juice. Sure he's alive now, but it's not like any of the Avengers has directly asked Fury "hey Coulson actually did die, right?"

He's just omitting some details.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Mace may not be a bad guy, but he is working for the bad guys in some capacity.

Plus seeing authority figures get beaten up is always fun.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Maybe its some weird cultural thing, but when I was using a wheelchair as a kid, people called me Ironsides. That's like shorthand for people in wheelchairs for some reason. I didn't even know what it was a reference to until I was in college.

And growing up I didn't know what Kojack was but I knew who Kolchak was for some reason (syndicated TV I guess).

Serf
May 5, 2011

Guy Goodbody posted:

Hellfire only burns sinners. Are steel beams capable of sin?

They know what they did.

Serf
May 5, 2011

haha the most appropriate redtext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

hiddenriverninja posted:

I was totally won over by the Sonic joke.

i never had an issue with bennet but that joke really sold me on the character

• Locked thread