Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I remember back in the third episode of the show they had Centipede science lady get violently and graphically burned alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Huh wonder why there weren't any Shield announcements at SDCC now that I think about it

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Apoplexy posted:

People have seen the pilot. The reviews are universally negative. "Scott Buck's worst work yet" is being said.
I feel like this Inhumans show was a tax writeoff at this point

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

I just feel bad that people will use this to smugly say how bad the Inhumans are and that they are nothing but knockoff X-men that Marvel tried to use to kill the X-men comics despite all facts showing otherwise.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

TFRazorsaw posted:

That's always been the case, even before Marvel started using them that way.
I thought Kirby invented the InHumans first and that this is a Hydrox/Oreo situation

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Yeah its a really good name what of it?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Having seen Thor 3 I wonder if Sif will show up on AOS since Asgard is gone and she wasn't mentioned at all in the movie because of her dumb TV show

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Opening up "This must be the place" seals it for AOS Season 5 being the best Superhero show of this year.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Is there going to be a new thread or are we just going to keep using this one?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Man this show gets me opening up with Talking Heads "This Must Be the Place"

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

drat Kree have Phantasm tech

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Man the music is reminding me a little of Bladerunner 2049

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Wonder if its going to be like that episode of Justice League where the destroyed planet is a illusion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Aleph Null posted:

How cool is it to get paid to sound like a squirrel for a few hours, though? That guy is living the dream.
Yeah Baker is the go to animal noises guy other than Frank Welker

• Locked thread