Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
How about a unicycle ghost rider?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Error 404 posted:

This was my hope as well. gently caress the royal family I basically just want MCU X-Men.

Now that its been around for the better part of a decade now, I think that X-men and the MCU are better off as their own separate things. you'd have to address why Thor; who can control storms and lightning is accepted and considered a sex symbol by the world, and have to explain why Storm; who has more or less the same powers but is an attractive black woman, is feared and hated. Bigots are dumb and don't really give a poo poo about technicalities or genetics. They would just lump anyone with superpowers into the same category.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Where's my Ghost Rider on a unicycle?

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
I'd personally love to see Coulson as a playable character only if the give him a Captain America cosplay alternate look.

• Locked thread