Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metalshark
Feb 4, 2013

The seagull is essential.
This is a rumour to dream on, since Bernthal's Punisher on AoS would almost certainly be a lot of fun: http://www.cbr.com/is-netflixs-punisher-gearing-up-for-a-marvel-tv-crossover/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metalshark
Feb 4, 2013

Assuming Simmons is working on the Senator's brother's Inhuman cocoon, that could be interesting as I'm genuinely interested as to what the deal with that is and there could be an interesting (comic book) science and/or pressurised aspect to it. The two actresses could do a lot with it (the Senator could change her stance or harden it) and it could even be a way to tie in the AIDA plot thread (somehow - with some tech like the power source perhaps?).

Metalshark
Feb 4, 2013

AbstractNapper posted:

I am a little confused about how the dialogue worked in that scene. The sniper says the line "The hammer shatters glass but hardens steel" and then adds "You are glass!" to Talbot. And Talbot comes back with "I am gonna get a hammer then".... What? Like that doesn't make sense in that metaphor.

And so, Talbot has you right where he wants you... :getin:

Metalshark
Feb 4, 2013

I really want to see a Voight-Kampff test for a Fitz LMD of it interacting with a Glaswegian for an extended period of time. Even with the Darkhold, can a LMD handle Buckfast and Irn Bru?

Metalshark
Feb 4, 2013

I really, really want Abigail Brand on this show now if they do go the SWORD route. Rocking up looking fly as hell and being even scarier than Agent May.

• Locked thread