Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The effects look pretty baller this season. Also, more blood which is always good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Grognan posted:

First real test of the LMD is one in Simmons's guise, beating the test.

That's def gonna happen.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

STAC Goat posted:

I was a little iffy on Ghost Rider but I was 100% sold when he started fighting with Quake and the head transformation happened. Really awesomely done and I'm jacked for this season.

That makes sense and sadly reinforces[ redacted ]

You better loving edit that out, go outside, turn around three times and spit.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
That leggy brunette robot is hot as gently caress.I don't understand the problem.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Blazing Ownager posted:

Honestly it looks like she's become a hardcore goth girl than anything.

I'm way into it.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Shinjobi posted:

I wish I was way into Daisy.

I will speak no more on the matter, if you need me I'll be back in the basement.

If I was blind I would also wish for the gift of sight.I feel you.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Still way into it. Rub your head against me Tilda.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

MrAristocrates posted:

It kinda sucks that they couldn't get an Asian to play the Ancient One but Tilda Swinton is an amazing choice for the direction they're taking that character but also it kinda makes you realize how most of the Asians seen the MCU are literal ninjas.

At least they didn't get introduced with a gong a'la john hughes. Progress.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

counterfeitsaint posted:

You guys are trying really hard to find something to be offended by. I can't possibly be as much fun to enjoy media if you approach every show with the attitude of 'how is this offensive to me?'

The MCU isn't progressive enough because:

Doesn't represent women.

Doesn't represent people of color.

Doesn't represent um, Asians?

Doesn't represent how about Hispanics?

Doesn't represent... gay people?

Doesn't represent I know, Tibetans!

Doesn't represent... give me a minute.

You could certainly call out Hollywood for Asian representation, but this might be the worst thread, save Marco Polo, in all of TV IV to do so.

Fixed. Poor guy.

In the future, instead of writing all those words, I find it easier and more effective to just call people bitch rear end chumps. Try it, you'll like it. "Stop being bitch rear end chumps."

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
This thread needs more pictures of Chloe Bennet looking super hot.Those last 3 words are a bit redundant, really.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
At least one guy gets it.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Friends don't kidnap friends against their will. It's not complicated.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Oh you guys know that Agent Carter lady who everyone talks about as a legend? Well here's the most boring part of her entire career where she's sneaking around like loving nancy drew. That will make a great show.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The dumbest thing about most super heroes are the super powers.

I'm not kidding. Punisher rules.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Do all the ghost riders have the stare thing? I thought it was only some of them.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
They should put daisy in the movies regardless.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
She's also Mulan.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Sir Nose posted:

Wasn't there a reference in either Jessica Jones or Daredevil S2 to Ultron? Something about dropping cities on people or something like that?

Yeah, I definitely remember that.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Weren't the 10 rings the guys from the first Iron Man but also somehow connected to the third Iron Man? I didn't really get it.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Kheldarn posted:

RDJ has changed his position, and wants to do a 4th Iron Man.

80+ million dollars made on the last one. Yeah he want's to do a 4th one.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Slashrat posted:

Punisher vs Ghost Rider would be interesting. I could easily see each coming to consider the other a 'sinner' deserving to die, totally oblivious to how much alike they are.

I think it would be more likely that they take a justice dealing road trip together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

hiddenriverninja posted:

how badass on the Batman "it ain't murder" scale?

Bruce almost sacked up and shot a dude in the face.He left him a gun so he could kill himself in shame. Messed up. He kind of helped murder another dude and kept his goddamn mouth shut like he should.

• Locked thread