Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

David D. Davidson posted:

How about a unicycle ghost rider?

Oh poo poo here comes dat ghost rider

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
So we're going alien tech instead of magic?

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Yay! So glad they went magic/tech mashup

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

RareAcumen posted:

Alright, so give us the play-by-play. How many seasons do we have to struggle through before it picks up?

I literally couldn't make it past the shooting of the Waynes in the first episode it was bad.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Pan Dulce posted:

The Runaways is going to be on Hulu and will be produced by the creators of the O.C. and Gossip Girl. It will run forever off those post-Pretty Little Liars "attractive people doing pretty things" vibe.

Every single thing I hear about this series makes it seem the opposite of what I wanted.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

boxen posted:

The poor quinjet pilot is all Washed up.

:getout:

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Can we just start calling the May LMD June?

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
holy poo poo, why the gently caress is season 3 60 bucks on amazon and only available through third party sellers?

Episode Talk: Radcliff is playing a game here. He is 100% interested in the darkhold, but he's probing these guys for information. I feel he still has sympathies for SHIELD.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

flosofl posted:

What region? Region 1 is still not out and still shows as TBA. Region 2 was released just this past Monday.

Region 1. Good to know

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, remember simmons stabbing him in the eye?

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I've been rewatching the series and I'm midway through season 2. I really miss Hunter.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I buy blurays because I haven't even had TV hooked to my TV in five years and cable in almost a decade. The internet is wonderful, so I support my favorite stuff by buying their physical media. Even before Netflix, I wouldn't watch tv shows unless they had good buzz when the first collection came out.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Aside from the lackluster fighting, my biggest complaint was: why is Gau part of the Hand? How is that a thing? There was no connection to that in Daredevil, she was doing her own thing.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Chokes McGee posted:

I'd say it's loving incredible and trying to put it in a box of some sort does it a tremendous disservice.

This isn't a knock against anyone here, I just want to emphasize how drat good it is.

The comic it was loosely based on was also wonderful

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
How is this show so good?

I mean, I like season 1 when it was airing because I'm a huge nerd who loves Marvel and Whedon shows. But what we've gotten from this series is nothing short of amazing. I'm glad those first handful of episodes were so formulaic with the stock archetype characters because seeing the growth of everyone has been special.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

BrianWilly posted:

It's more likely she was crafted out of Mack's personal idealized vision of what his daughter would be like now, if she had lived. Which is also hosed up in its way.

Maybe the real Hope who died wouldn't have been anything like this girl. Maybe she would be into DC Comics and Teen Wolf. We don't know!

Teen Wold is awesome though, because there were only ever those two movie with Michael J Fox and definitely not a lovely series that is terrible and should never be mentioned ever.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

ynohtna posted:

Michael J Fox does not star in the second Teen Wolf film. It was Jason Bateman who wore the fur instead! :eng101:

You are right and I am ashamed as I have both on DVD.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Habibi posted:

Kree? Skrull?

Krull?

Fidget spinners were way cooler when I was a kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
when it started I was like, "Medusa's hair should be moving all the time." Then they made it move and I was like, "No, please staaaaaaaaaaaahp"

• Locked thread