Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

homullus posted:

I would also be ok with SHIELD actors making cameos on The Orville.

I have fantasy casted Halson Sage as Kate Bishop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I can't make any guesses on what is going on at all, but i'm sure Daisy didn't destroy the earth, as there is a reason the Kree A) showed up so quickly B) Don't want history to be known C) have some motive in keeping humans down and stupid.

Like there has to be a reason humans survived and it looks like it was prepared for the destruction of earth.

Also, full disclosure, sexy blue ladies :pervert:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Pyroi posted:

Brett Dalton, playing the Kree, Wahrd.

Kree names are more like Wah-Ard

Mar-vell, Noh-Var, Yon-Rog. Never knew why Ronan didn't have that style of name, but that might be because he appeared before the others?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I feel like if they were the SHIELD base, they would have recognized it instantly, at least Mack would have.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Man I am so into that show. It just needs Kate Leth's version of Hellcat, Gwenpool and Kate Bishop to hit all the targets.

That's not including any mutants obviously.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I doubt the slavery thing is going to last long. I'm cool with this as they've set up some pretty interesting mysteries that the show has never failed to answer them before. Pretty sure what is going to happen is Quake is going to put in the arena, but Simmons has hosed with her inhibitor and she's able to go all ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED and bring down the Kree.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Naw, Elsa Bloodstone but Blade can guest.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Moriatti posted:

This but unironically.

What makes you think I wax being ironic? I ******* love Elsa Bloodstone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Moriatti posted:

I'm not used to people having good opinions on comic book characters.

If it makes you feel better my favorite super hero is Captain Marvel, the Carol Danvers one.

• Locked thread