Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

howe_sam posted:

That's one impressively fuel efficient bird they have there

Also have to wonder about all the stuff like food/water/going to the bathroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So I guess they get their memories back when they leave?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Fuuuck, Radcliffe is the hero.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I guess she upgraded herself?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Sammus posted:

They have full control of the submarine and the framework now. There's no reason someone can't roll in and tell Mack "Hey we can 3D print your little girl now." Then they just have to go to Ophelia's hospital room. Plus Skye can hack it and tell them exactly where it is.

Next week's preview shows the sub is going to be busted up pretty soon.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Argue posted:

"Welcome to the Gotham Republican Convention. My name's Maddox Hatterson, but everyone in the tea party just calls me Mad."

There was eventually some pushback where the on the nose names were retconned into not their real name. Like for DC there was a whole thing about of course the Riddler's "real" name wasn't Edward Nygma.

Anyway, here's a teaser for Inhumans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpF13JpmYPg

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So is this going to be like Futurama where in a week Aida will be a big fat mess?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It is pretty interesting that she was telling the truth. Being a robot totally made her do messed up things since she was just programmed that way.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This episode has really become a downer. :(

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That was really graphic.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

http://tvline.com/2017/05/14/powers-boothe-dies-deadwood-actor-dead-age-68/

Says they got the word from his publicist.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Robot May was way more supportive.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

howe_sam posted:

Man, I love angry Aida

Regy Rusty posted:

Fuckin Aida sucks

A quick timeline of this scene.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Sling ring motherfuckers.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Arist posted:

Ooooooooohhhhh, is that what it was?

I don't think so. Iron Man made people stop moving but they weren't frozen like that.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The way they murdered Aida sure was brutal. It wasn't even really a fight.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

You know, it almost seemed like they were setting things up for a Ghost Rider spin-off.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Thinking back on the episode it did feel a little rushed. Like maybe it should have been a two-parter where they could adequately flesh out both the "stop Aida" and "delete Framework" plots. As is the Framework subplot felt kind of tacked on and other than the final couple scenes a little inconclusive. While the Aida stuff felt kind of rushed once they put their plan into place. Also there wasn't any answer as to whether or not they actually defeated the Superior or not.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

RareAcumen posted:

Sure, maybe. If he's up to it, I have no issue with it. I want Marvel to pay their respects, regardless.

He's done TV work, he was on that short lived show The Player last year.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Habibi posted:

GISing that led me to uncover that Liam Neeson was in that movie. Mind blown.

Its a very weird movie because it is set in a fantasy world but the bad guy is a space alien and all his stuff is technology.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Pretty sure they wanted her for AoU but she stayed out because she was tired of just showing up for a minute to do nothing.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kal Penn has also said that he suddenly started getting callbacks once he started putting that on his resumes instead of Kalpen Suresh Modi.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Don't forget how female SF/Fantasy authors either have to write under a male pseudonym or only go by their initials to sell their stuff in the mainstream.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Well, that article words it in such a way that makes it seem less definite and more just that someone thought about it.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Inhumans starts tonight, someone make a new thread.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Is it just me or does Deke seem like someone said "Get me the non-Union equivalent of Dan Stevens!"

Although I did just realize where I recognized him from, he played the shitbag who was trying to keep people in the No-End House on the latest season of Channel Zero.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

RIP

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Andy Hallet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yes, now that you mention it I totally see what you're talking about.

• Locked thread