Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Vijay will show up with new best buds Gravitron and Deathlok to defeat Aida.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

You guys are giving this 10000% more thought than the writers did. Framework probably getting shut down in the finale anyways.

OB_Juan posted:

Shut down the framework, shoot 3d-printed Hope in the face, burn it all, get the required therapy to move on. Literally 0 things that come from the Darkhold should be kept around.

Mack can be saved, but Radcliffe's done.

:agreed:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

bring back old gbs posted:

looks like ghost rider is getting that practical helmet!

Quake will use her powers even less now.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Well that was a :geno: finale

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

So where did they find the Jemma LMD? Lame fakeout, but totally expected after Talbot survived his loving headshot.

Regy Rusty posted:

A pulse?? He got shot right in the fuckin head

Remember when Ward got shot 4 times in the torso and lived? Talbot has Ward tier plot armor.

howe_sam posted:

Mack is always so well adjusted.

Yea I'm sure glad we wasted a bunch of time with Mack freaking out over whether or not to ditch his fake daughter and it turns out he's fine with it.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Codependent Poster posted:

That's one way to tie into Infinity War.

This time will definitely be the one that has a crossover!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

GLOSS posted:

So the Superior is totally still out there makin' copies of his robot self, right?

Yap. Him and maybe some of his buddy too.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Blazing Ownager posted:

I really didn't like the Framework getting shut down and deleted much. They did a lot to establish these characters that existed there, from anti-Hydra kids to characters we missed like Triplet and Ward that just getting rid of it felt like such a waste. I was hoping they'd decide to keep it running on it's own server so those people have gotten something out of it.

More importantly it kept annoying me nobody even TRIED to mention Project Looking Glass, which they were aware of. It'd been way more sad of an ending, to me, if they were trying to get Hope brought into the real world and didn't make it, than what happened - where I called the outcome in advance. It'd also maybe let us bring back a version of a character that could have been neat (it'd been a great end to the good Ward if his last act was to push Triplet into the machine and save him or something).

As it stands the fact the whole thing erased itself made all of those characters feel pointless and all of their struggles in there for naught. I think it's largely because they established that the AI inside were actually pretty real; it's not like they escaped from a video game.

If they succeeded in bringing Hope into the real world, that would just mean that Robbie would have to :flame: her. Ghost Rider hates him some Darkhold magic.

also its this

STAC Goat posted:

People only care about the Framework because Ward got erased off camera.

Which makes me happy and full of laughter. This one's for you, Jemma.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Aleph Null posted:

All I noticed was Jemma telling AIDA that she knew it wouldn't kill her, she just wanted to shoot her a bunch. That was pretty bad-rear end and really showed how far her character has come. Her and Fitz both have gone from lab geeks to very qualified field agents (who are also still lab geeks) and it is awesome.

Edit: goddammit spell-check - "bad-rear end" is a word!

Maxwell Lord posted:

Gemma's transformation into the last person you ever wanna gently caress with has been one of the most satisfying arcs of the series. Getting stranded on an alien planet really made a badass out of her.

Did you guys forget when she straight up murdered Bakshi? She's been ok for a while.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I'm glad that Black Bolt has the same power as Quake. Really stretching that CGI budget.

I don't blame Ramsey Bolton for wanting to escape his concrete moon prison either.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Klungar posted:

Based on the comments from the Russos that Infinity War is going to feature every character in the MCU up to this point, is there a non-zero chance that anyone from the show actually ends up in the movie? Coulson at the very least?

Yes, this time they will definitely appear in the movie!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Jemma how are you still this stupid after so many seasons. Daisy too. Keep stirring poo poo up before you even get a grasp of the situation lol

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I guess Daisy is going to double down on being stupid / stubborn and rushing into stuff. Why listen to Deek when he suggests you learn how things work?

I guess team competent(Coulson and pals) will unravel the mystery while team incompetent(Jemma and Daisy) will survive thanks to plot armor.

howe_sam posted:

Dang cut Rate Kitty Pryde :stare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trhg8g_tRKc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Are people reading it as a full on betrayal? I took it as a play he was making so he could rescue her later, especially since he dropped the "I play the long game" line. Him doing nothing would've lead to more renewals / a ton of people dying when Daisy was eventually caught.

• Locked thread