Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

I went some place mum and everyday I woke up in that place and told myself I'm alive and I was.
It seems like the only people that knew about Phil's death were other Shield agents. The people that have been serving under his command for two or so years. Why couldn't he still lead shield in a public manner?

frgildan fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Sep 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

I went some place mum and everyday I woke up in that place and told myself I'm alive and I was.

PunkBoy posted:

Yup.

Not the first supernatural artifact that has messed with her mind. She did power herself up with the rage staff. But yeah, I'm concerned for her. :ohdear:

Except the rage staff was Asgardian. So advanced technology etc etc.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

flosofl posted:

If you can create theories that can be repeatably tested and observed, then magic can totally be a science.

I feel like it's science up until you have to figure out what parts per million goat blood you need for your summoning circle. Then it hits that this is wierd and gross and not really science at all. Which I hope is the realization that Fitz comes to mid season.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Also aren't they still on the low curve of the inhuman population according to Phil's estimate last year? What happens when the Terrigen is 100% soaked into the environment?

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Error 404 posted:

Mutants. Genosha. Its happening.

Wasn't that the plan the Russians had last season?

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

While not a spaceship Ghost Rider 2099 was a giant robot with a chainsaw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

sticklefifer posted:

I don't remember my 90s comics lore very well, but does the empty infinity gauntlet do anything? Does it have any powers on its own or is it just a glove to house the stones?

Nope without the gems it's just a bold fashion statement.

• Locked thread