Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
What is doomcano?

Let's let the local news explain it better than I can.

Doomcano in operation. It was cut from the video, but I assure you, the studio news anchors were completely speechless on the cutback.

Want to build your own doomcano?

The landlord has permanently reserved those two parking spaces as a superfund site.

Feed is here. https://youtu.be/DWFszK6gHvo - You do not have to give anything, just thought people would enjoy watching us burn things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

doomcano, the killer hispanic gentleman

Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

I couldn't understand what this was fast enough, so I've lost interest.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
so they set a dumpster on fire?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
push a kid in there or im not interested

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I'm not sure if I want to support anyone who destroys random stuff for money, that is kinda the direct opposite of creative minds coming together to create cool stuff.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

error1 posted:

that is kinda the direct opposite of creative minds coming together to create cool stuff.
yeah well so is GBS :grin:

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

error1 posted:

I'm not sure if I want to support anyone who destroys random stuff for money, that is kinda the direct opposite of creative minds coming together to create cool stuff.

Doomcano just got ten feet higher.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

error1 posted:

sounds like this dirtbag commie doesn't know about the TOTALLY RADICAL property of capitalism known as creative destruction!!! *sick guitar riff sounds*

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
but wait, then why is charity necessary? i don't know!!! *shredding guitar noises & feedback*

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
and wouldn't that mean terrorism is a good thing? holy poo poo!!! *camera zooms in and out on my blown away face while the camera man turns it this way and that to create (sea)SICK (viewers from all the) DUTCH ANGLES!!!*

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

dookifex_maximus posted:

but wait, then why is charity necessary? i don't know!!! *shredding guitar noises & feedback*

Charity is a regressive tax! The best kind!

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

error1 posted:

Closing in on torching an AOL floppy diskette (single density, truly vintage). I've got a working commodore 64, right here and ready to burn too.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Yank out the pubic hairs of everyone involved and burn those to form the iron bond of brotherhood and or sisterhood known as the Pube Pact.

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

a hole-y ghost posted:

Yank out the pubic hairs of everyone involved and burn those to form the iron bond of brotherhood and or sisterhood known as the Pube Pact.

We have a single unisex bathroom so it's a safe bet we've all come into contact with each other's pubes.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

if you actually burn a C64 I hope you all choke on the poisonous fumes

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

error1 posted:

if you actually burn a C64 I hope you all choke on the poisonous fumes

If I burn it on a pyre of a smoking commodore 128 next to a 1541 disk drive?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

reallivedinosaur posted:

push a kid in there or im not interested

Seriously.

What reward level is live human sacrifices?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SYSV Fanfic posted:

We have a single unisex bathroom so it's a safe bet we've all come into contact with each other's pubes.
That's not good enough. You need to make the pubefire, it will be much more entertaining than whatever garage sale junk you're planning to burn.

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

Bert Roberge posted:

Seriously.

What reward level is live human sacrifices?

Worth someone taking a felony hit.

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

a hole-y ghost posted:

That's not good enough. You need to make the pubefire, it will be much more entertaining than whatever garage sale junk you're planning to burn.

Hey, don't call a nintendo 64 garage sale junk. It's more thrift store clearance.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SYSV Fanfic posted:

Hey, don't call a nintendo 64 garage sale junk. It's more thrift store clearance.
Okay. Garbage sale junk :twisted:

Anyways you need to burn a turd bonfire—all of you need to crap out turd logs, sun dry them, and then stack them together in a bonfire pattern using your pubes as tinder.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Tenacious J posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killer Low Life
Sep 6, 2010

Tenacious J posted:

• Locked thread