Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Recent trip back from Colorado where I ran into a 'urinal' that we just a seat-less toilet attached in the urinal slot.

Got me to thinking about urinals that I've enjoyed in the past.

Through high school our hockey/football arena had these to-the-floor ones that were a joy to use. Aiming way down reduced splashback to almost nothing.

I always enjoy running into these dick-shaped drains.

gently caress these splashbacky, overflowing motherfuckers:

Also nothing beats peeing on a tree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
looks like URINE for a bad thread

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
number ONE they might say

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I've got my phone camera out at all times in the bathroom to make sure these South Carolinians obey the LAW.

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

urinal dividers should be made mandatory

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Doc Friday posted:

urinal dividers should be made mandatory

just go to the ladies room if you are ashamed of your dick, its legal now (except SC)

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

This was in a Dairy Queen bathroom on the other side of town from me:

I swear that they had used cat litter to fill in around the part of the floor that had apparently rotted away.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i like peeing (:

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

CaptainSarcastic posted:

This was in a Dairy Queen bathroom on the other side of town from me:

I swear that they had used cat litter to fill in around the part of the floor that had apparently rotted away.

What would you rate it /10?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Nooner posted:

i like peeing (:

well URINE the right thread

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
this is General BullSHIT, not General BullPISS, please take this thread to the correct subforum.

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Nooner posted:

i like peeing (:

It's cool.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Zahgaegun posted:

What would you rate it /10?

3/10, since it was still functional and didn't have a massive piss-puddle surrounding it, at least.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol what if they made a urinal but it was like 4 feet off the floor so like short people couldnt pee in it loooool

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

lol what if they made a urinal but it was like 4 feet off the floor so like short people couldnt pee in it loooool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lTB1pIg1y0

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Nooner posted:

ever go in a bar bathroom where theres really high urinals and then the little kid urinal and all the short guys have to squat down lmao

its extra funny because its usually those guys who try the hardest to look cool and tough

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
i just find it hilarious i have to have posted in LF or d&d to get a wddp.org account just pm me a login with a cool name ty

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

reallivedinosaur posted:

looks like URINE for a bad thread

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010
Lmao if your not peeing in a trough and getting a good look at the competition

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
o right and gang initiation and all of that garbage its like just socialize u cults

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

These things work very well to avoid splash

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Australians belong in the toilet cause they're lovely

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
The ones with the sensor on top are taking video of my dong

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

Australians belong in the toilet cause they're lovely

The Irish are too cliqued up and I'm sick of them raping my mom so gently caress them.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

personable decorum posted:

The Irish are too cliqued up and I'm sick of them raping my mom so gently caress them.

Irish they would stop that.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

I hate these things. I try to angle my dick to minimize splash-back but my stream is too strong. I usually end up walking around with pee pants for an hour until it dries.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Bert Roberge posted:

Irish they would stop that.

Or just lie about doing it till the end of time.

No one wants a race war and yet we singularly put the weight on one person to carry. 2 years is fine but 29 isn't. Angier and Manyard want a culling.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
The ones in Iceland are just these long troughs that everyone lines up to pee in together and it's normal.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

The ones in Iceland are just these long troughs that everyone lines up to pee in together and it's normal.

money on the internet is real ggz

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
A photo of male bonding

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i was in the supermarket bathroom today having a slash and i see these two little sneakers right outside the stall door and few seconds later 2 little hands and then this little boys head pops under the stall door sideways going WATS UR NAME :haw:

i was like excuse me this is private and his mom from another stall was all RICHARDD GET OVER HERE SORRY :arghfist: :blush:

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I went piss in a urinal next to this weird looking geeky dude today. I didn't think anything of it, I just whipped my shlong out and went to work. As I'm doing my business I hear this guy whispering to himself. My stream is strong and I can't quite make out what he's saying over the collision between my urine and the porcelain of the urinal. But I listened hard and I heard him say something like "Get beefy you little pissbitch." Or something like that. What a weirdo.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

gently caress urinals

A civilized society makes space for separate stalls and proper toilets with bog rolls so you can dab instead of dripping all over yourself after pissing in a trough like some animal

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

down n out posted:

The ones with the sensor on top are taking video of my dong

What makes you think they have a macro lens?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

error1 posted:

gently caress urinals

A civilized society makes space for separate stalls and proper toilets with bog rolls so you can dab instead of dripping all over yourself after pissing in a trough like some animal

sorry about your urology problems but for a busy man on the go like myself i got no time to sit down ok

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
a lot of people pissing on themselves itt wtf

life hack: if you are getting splashed on at the urinal it is because you are too far away you dumbos

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I don't understand why urinals even exist when a sink is superior in every way.

It's at dick level so there's no splashback

You can rinse your donger off with soap and water if you so please

And you can multitask by washing your hands while you're still peeing to save a ton of time

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

error1 posted:

I don't understand why urinals even exist when a sink is superior in every way.

It's at dick level so there's no splashback

You can rinse your donger off with soap and water if you so please

And you can multitask by washing your hands while you're still peeing to save a ton of time

Pffft, why make a special trip just to take a leak? Just piss in the elevator for maximum efficiency.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
what's up with guys that use the urinal right next you when theres like 10 other ones that are open

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
standing around with ur dinkies out huffin strangers pissfumes

lol forever at men

• Locked thread