Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

1stGear posted:

My reaction on seeing there were role-playing servers was to bust out laughing. You can basically guarantee anyone playing on one is going to be maximum creeplord, far more so than RP servers in other games.

Creeplords and us, perfect mix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

How does xp work? I mean I know you get some for every action but killing stuff seems slow, even spiders and all the crazy stuff.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Have sex with goons. There. I said it

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

If anybody wants to join my little clan it's for little people who want little drama, if I don't know your forums name you aren't invited

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

game is kinda balls anyway, foundation salt is a thing just like in ark and so the official servers are basically garbage

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Yog meat still really good, just not super OP. That's fine.

Placeable things not blocking spawns as easily is cool I guess, except I worry that it'll just be "build two foundations" instead. They should just turn off spawn blocking altogether except for the object/structure locations themselves, esp since NPC camps are now reserved. Could still preserve the build blocking radius.

Bow overhaul is good, we will have to see if it's actually enough to make them worth using.

Bark/branch improvement is great. Maybe bark won't be a silly bottleneck anymore.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

lilspooky posted:

So for somebody like me in Texas, which Goon server would be best to join?

go outside and hit yourself in the balls with desert rocks, bout the same experience imo

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

hi everyone my hobbies include:

- knocking allies off ledges in video games
- stepping on sandcastles of the weak and unprepared
- leaving doors open because I'm a gentleman

can I join?

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Yog backwards is Goy. Is yog Jewish???

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

hi everyone please like me

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

This thread sucks

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Lol at KoreaGirl. I remember some of those Ark bases... Never change you crazy diamond.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Yeah torpor or equivalent would be a great equalizer. It was one of the things that made Ark so fun. Couldn't kill anyone in seconds but if you caught someone off guard you could definitely knock them out which would win you a fight in 1v1 / ambushes.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Finally I can be the Christian dad slavemaster I've always wanted to be

Get back to work!

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

No but seriously when are they adding Jesus Christo and his merry band of saints?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

But can Conan afford healthcare in the USA?

• Locked thread