Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

#vmp #opsec #kolmiloikka #happoo

Hammerstein posted:

I'm a loving idiot....

I trusted the review on Comparegamehosting.com, but now I looked up other sites and it seems Survivalservers.com is one of the worst solutions you can opt for.

I used to have a 7d2d server with survivalservers for a few months and it worked all right. Though that was somewhat recently and 7d2d has a lot of development behind it compared to a fresh alpha mess like this.

Honk if you get another Euroserver going. I don't usually bother with games this early in development but if the exp rates are cranked up I'll bring another dong to swing in the wind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

Hammerstein posted:

Next Set temple must be way bigger. But it's a beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InNIQFfEWfk

I can't help but notice you are using a clothing object to cover your dick

:confused:

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

Welp, managed to play all 3 minutes before first crash and now it's bitching about authentication failure. Off to a flying start! :funcom:

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

regret ever playing this, it was fun for maybe 2 hours, just over the refund timer

Two hours of "heh, dongs" and getting eaten by crocodiles and then nothing, an endless void.

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

It does look good, I'm still hoping this is gonna be a Good Game around 1.0

But then again, this is Funcom. Can never forget this is Funcom :smith:

Everything they touch sooner or later rots and withers into poo poo.

• Locked thread