Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gamesguy
Sep 7, 2010

Someone post when server 12 works again please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamesguy
Sep 7, 2010

auzuguwu posted:

official pvp server #12 is back up, im the only one on at the moment, new player cap is 40, use steam server browser and favorite 192.99.46.178:17011

Annnd it's frozen again.

Gamesguy
Sep 7, 2010

Are we going to be switching from 193 in the future seeing as how it's a blitz server with hardly anybody but goons on it? Maybe wait for the devs to raise the cap and then goonrush one of the normal official pvp servers?

Gamesguy fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Feb 1, 2017

Gamesguy
Sep 7, 2010

Glenn Quebec posted:

I just want to know what I need to do, get a maga tattoo? Do I have to rush like a frat? Eat a grape out of someone's rear end?

I've been on the discord for two days and have only heard dick jokes.

So I guess if dangling dongs trigger you...

Gamesguy
Sep 7, 2010

Any idea when we'll get a goon server?

Gamesguy
Sep 7, 2010

So what's happening with the goon server? Im pretty tempted to just rent a 70 slot server from survival servers. They were pretty decent in ark.

Gamesguy
Sep 7, 2010

Inzombiac posted:

I found a choice spot on the goon server wedged between two hostile camps but far enough away that they don't aggro my closest structure.

No one will say if we are building a main encampment so I'm doing my own thing for now.

I think all the main camp goons quit the server already. Everybody in the clan is waiting for an official server and want to pvp with pubbies.

Gamesguy
Sep 7, 2010

Tempus Thales posted:

Was it a Goon Guild implosion? When did this happen?

I have no idea, I logged onto discord and asked about the goon guild and they told me most people in the main guild are waiting for an official server.

There's some people running around doing their own thing though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamesguy
Sep 7, 2010

Commoners posted:

From a gameplay perspective, 1x gather rates makes pvp and raiding an actually profitable venture, and conservation and smart use of materials becomes an actual thing you have to do if you aren't just brute forcing resource gathering with a billion hours a day.

That being said, 1x resource gathering is completely miserable to play.

Rhymenoserous posted:

Yeah. Wait till you get fully wiped the first time. On a 3x server it took me something on the order of 6+ hours just to rebuild all of my crafting stations/well/wheel of pain.

What are you hitting things with a stone pick? Gathering basic mats(iron, hide, wood, etc) is very easy once you have iron and steel picks. I can get a thousand stone in less than 2 minutes.

Leveling is far more of a barrier than gathering for us goons on official 178.

• Locked thread