Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Disgusting Coward posted:

How well will this game simulate mighty thews, square-cut manes, SURVIVING BLOWS THAT WOULD'VE KILLED ANY CIVILISED MAN and casual racism?

The grotesqueness of a character generator unbound by a rational and sane maximum and minimum limit on the sliders, hair customization, making it so that numbers pop up over your head to indicate damage instead of something more realistic, and relying on the personality of the average gamer that'd take an interest in the game due to its setting.

Dehumanize and face to lazy game design ideas.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Nov 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Nechronic posted:

What's the boob situation tho

If they're taking a cue from Age of Conan than the boobs will be on full display.

Also of a default size that you can optionally permanently expand to nearly comical sizes by buying a cash shop item.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

So that stream showing the early part of the game/character creation is up on youtube. It's long.

First impressions are that they've managed to top Age of Conan's level of edginess in the intro. Instead of customizing your character as they're busy being enslaved as a sex slave or chattel slave they just straight up have you do your character customization while you're being crucified.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LU_cs3vpws&t=237s

At least it's equal opportunity in its teenage edginess this time. :v:

Archonex fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Dec 11, 2016

Archonex
May 2, 2012

GoGoGadget posted:

There is definitely a lot more PvE content than Rust even now, just because there are human NPCs and stuff. They are planning on eventually adding a lot more.

Do the human NPC's do anything? Or are they just fodder for the players to murder?

• Locked thread