Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lima
Jun 17, 2012

So you can build some pretty cool poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

Ass_Burgerer posted:

Is this game good in single player? As in, is there NPCs to fight and monsters to defend your house from? Multiplayer is one thing, but sometimes I like to retreat to my own little hugbox and build dick towers with no worries.

Yeah it's ok on solo though I can't see how one would move inland and get to T2 currently.

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

Kimsemus posted:

If FunCom was intelligent

:grin:

No seriously, the Funcom of today seems to be a completely different company than the Funcom that released AoC so here's hoping that they'll do the needful.

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

Make sure your inventory filters aren't unchecked. I had a few disappearing items reappear after I noticed some filters being off.

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

Weekly Q/A answers:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ConanExiles/comments/69zj4d/answers_of_the_week/

Massive lols at the combat and stat systems being awesome and good (must be the lead devs personal babies) but it looks pretty good otherwise. A CM mentioned in another thread that FCs entire Oslo studio is only working on Co Nan now.

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

It's almost as if :goon:ing a game in week 1 out of 52 of early access is inevitably going to end in tears.

It could still end up being a decent game if Funcom keeps supporting it post actual launch.

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

Yeah I'm not really worried about content. They have added quite a bit already with more on the horizon.

Server stability/performance and post launch support + content (or the possible lack of it) worries me a bit more :v:

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

New biome video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofQKH_MB2EU

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

Hammerstein posted:

The biome looks nice, but I really want the improved thrall system they mentioned in the past before playing this again. With thralls that can be set to gathering/hunting. No news about magic either, so far ....

The devs have previously mentioned that they'll start on mounts, sorcery and an expanded thrall system after the new biome is finished.

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

I'm on a pve server and somehow Funcom thought it would be fun to have all containers and crafting stations unlocked there as well. Judging by the rage on globalchat, building a roof or placing furnaces away from windows is a hard thing :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

New patch and full wipes on most official servers.

• Locked thread