Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

too bad crom is the worst god to pick http://blog.conanexiles.com/en/dev-blog-11-religion-avatars-conan-exiles/

are goons going to eat people as yog cannibals or just sacrifice them to their snake god set?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

sweet now if they'll fix the fake item duplicate bug

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Ass_Burgerer posted:

Rhinos are huge and can destroy T1 structures after a while of the bashing. You can technically run around them faster than they can turn, but they also seem to be able to grab you with their massive hitbox and prevent you from moving. The best method for killing them is actually from below, as they can't attack downwards. Make a structure that the rhino can climb on to, and have a hole so you can attack up at them. Congrats, now your nudey man can punch rhinos to death.

or you could use arrows and kill them effortlessly without taking any damage :jerry: also solves the hyena problem, i just snipe them from a distance and get mad xp

spiders only take like 2-3 stone arrows to kill too

Percelus fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Feb 8, 2017

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

the cool things about weapons is you can switch them almost instantly so there is no reason not to have a ranged option :frogbon:

or even multiple melee ones if you fancy

also there is a named hammer that does 97 health damage, idk where it spawns besides admin mode on single player though

Percelus fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Feb 11, 2017

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

funcom seems to be listening to player feedback based on the patch notes :unsmith:

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

this game could be worth playing in the future but no one here seems to be following the development anymore. i think they added climbing but there are probably still tons of bugs and exploits plus features like magic aren't in yet. at least it isn't abandonware :scrunt:

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR3TKc6WoQY

it's looking better, i'd chill for a few goons and make a dumb fort or something when it's in a more playable state

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i played this game again today, it was alright i think it's coming nicely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Prostheticfoot posted:

Worth 30 bones? Kinda burned by ark

if you feel burned by ark i'd say this is a solid pass