Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

Atheist Sunglasses posted:

Also server 193 says it's in Europe lol like why would you ever choose it

I live in Europe and get 210ms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

Inzombiac posted:

The fact that you can pick up stuff with a tool or weapon equipped is HUGE.

I'm trying to fight some crocodiles and swing them with my sword. I miss and hit some rocks instead.. and I get stone to my inventory :v:

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

BabyFur Denny posted:

How do I get furs the quickest? The armory needs like 50 so I was running around hitting animals but those deers are too fast and only like one out of five even drops a fur ffffffffff

Did you smash the corpses of the deers till they disappeared? Maybe try raiding some other peoples buildings and loot them.

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

Price from GMG was $/€24 with DEALZON code. Dunno if it works anymore.

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

Maybe my I7 920 is not fast enough anymore. With gtx970@ 2560x1600 I get like 20-30fps. Settings don't affect the fps, it is bad no matter what. Maybe this game requires a proper cpu?

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

Fat_Cow posted:

So as someone who has never played a Survival game. Bad idea to get this game?

You just need to find a nice group of people to play with. Then every game is good. Solo... I wouldn't touch this with a long stick.

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

I was on a server but they reset the world because of corruption. Then it crashed twice when I was in the rear end end of nowhere in middle of mobs. I gave up on this game, I'll be back when a server can have at least a day or two of uptime and gives invul to logged out players if the server has to reboot :/

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

The server I played in lost all chests. At this speed they'll wipe it clean again. A previous server I played in wiped 2 days ago... Even Mineceraft was more persistent than this. Maybe Funcom should ask some pro tips from Notch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

lilspooky posted:

So the avatars look pretty stupid and seem overpowered. Have the mentioned what the point of picking Crom will be?

You don't need to waste time with avatars. Instead you can use the time to slay mans by yourself.

• Locked thread