Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Taylor Swift posted:

Best Girl Teknoir is streaming right now because he's GOAT

https://www.twitch.tv/teknoirtv

Watch these idiots do idiot poo poo
You say streaming, but all I see is a dead screen. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

forge posted:

I just want to make sure I adjust my moral compass here. So we're complaining about some goons who have some political views which we might not agree with.. while playing a game in which you literally kidnap people and turn them into slaves. Ok, got it!
You don't kidnap people and turn them into slaves, you run around terrified of all the wildlife because it'll gently caress your poo poo up.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

All I want is one server reliably populated with goons, so I can build a hut in a corner and never interact with anyone and then cry when a goon rolls around and destroys everything because I've never talked to him before.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

flick3r posted:

who was the goon in Ark* Exiles server that was building for Koenigsegg clan?

I built a lot of the upper-level stuff, but idk who did the lower levels.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Inkel posted:

That was me if we're talking about what was built on Friday night. I didn't play yesterday, so not sure if it has changed much or if we're even still playing on that server.
We got kicked out of that one. By the end it had a sort-of-bridge connecting the two pillars:

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Goon server is cool and real.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Hyenas are pretty rare, Funcom should up their spawn rate and spread imo.

Also all-wood shack walls would be cool.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Akumos posted:

dang not glitches in the EA game with 800 glitches and server wipes every day

I'm sure BMW goons have used absolutely 0 glitches ever
I do it, so everyone else must do it too.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

It's 2017.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Hammerstein posted:

I'm too dumb to figure out roofing. What's the use of these triangle thatched sloped roof tiles and how can you make something nice with them ?

They're useful if/when you don't build perfectly rectangular structures.

yeah i'll grab a promo shot fight me

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Roofs connect well against walls, so I just add a sacrificial T1 wall, lay down my roofs and then demolish the old wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Fences are cool and good for when you want to build an alarmingly high skywalk but the server still rubberbands from time to time.

• Locked thread