Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

AriadneThread posted:

some people are just really religious

crom LAUGHS at yer fhour winds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Baron Porkface posted:

I've never played a survival game. What standout flaws do Ark and Rust have? What is the foremost fear you have about Conans gameplay?

wind dingus

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
pretty sure this is like the worst game Ive ever played but it has a dong slider so

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Popete posted:

Does this game seem like it would be fun solo offline or even online? I'm down with some bizarro Conan world and open builder but I don't have a ton of free time to group up with people. I'm guessing if I played online I'd just get my teeth kicked in by organized players but perhaps it's worth messing around by myself?

the game doesnt even function atm but you can have a big ol dick

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

This is it guys, this is the survival game that will come out of early access and be released.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Popete posted:

Yeah the idea of buying into an EA open world game makes me nauseous but I dig the Conan world and if I can get a dozen hours out of it might be worthwhile.

Bets on when the first paid expansion well still in EA happens? I give it until June.

its not very faithful to the conan lore tbh its nothing like the RE Howard stories

• Locked thread